Regular price $4.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Foamsol is a water based emulsion of dimethylpolysiloxane designed to control foams produced in kettle and fermenter.
Dimethylpolysiloxane is an inert polymer which is highly effective in foam suppression. Bubble collapse occurs as a result of reduction of surface tension in the liquid film.
- Increased kettle utilization.
- Increased fermenter utilization.
- Preservation of foam-positive proteins.
- Increased alpha-acid utilization.
- Elimination of over-foaming problems.
- Optimized CO2 recovery.
- Enhanced vessel cleaning.
0.5-2.5 ml (10-50 drops) per 25L batch depending on beer type and addition point.
Foamsol should be stored in cool (3°C – 30°C) dry conditions in unopened packaging. Shelf life is 36 months for unopened packaging in recommended storage conditions