2020 US Zamba 9.3% AA T90 pellets.
Zamba™ formerly known as Samba hop blend boasts remarkably juicy tropical fruits (pineapple, mango), stone fruits, candy, and orange tangerine.
The Zamba™ Hop Blend has a complex aroma characterized by juicy pineapple and mango with bursts of stone fruits, and tangerine.
Zamba™ is perfect for late kettle and dry hop additions for big juicy and hazy IPAs, or any other hop-forward ale or lager. Early brewing trials showed the fruity character exhibited in sensory carried through into the finished product.
- Flavor Profile: Tropical, Tangerine, Stone Fruit
- Beer Style Recommendations: Hazy IPA, IPAs, Pale Ale, Session IPA
- Usage: Aroma, Late Kettle Addition
Zamba™ Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acid: 8.0-12.0%
- Beta Acid: 4.0-6.0%
- Co-Humulone as % of Alpha: 28-32%
- Total Oil mL/100g: 1.2-1.6
- Myrcene: 60 – 70%
- Humulene: 9 – 13%
- Caryophyllene: 5 – 8%
- Farnesene: 1 – 4%