2021 US Sequoia 9.4% AA T90 pellets.
The Sequoia™ Hop Blend has pronounced tropical fruit (mango, pineapple) with citrus and pine. Its sensory profile is a mix of tropical fruit and classic West Coast hop character.
Sequoia™ is designed as a late kettle or dry hop for classic West Coast-inspired IPAs showcasing notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. It’s strong tropical fruit expression also makes it well-suited to hazy or juicy IPA, as well as other hop-forward styles
- Flavor Profile: Tropical, Pineapple, Mango, Pine
- Beer Style Recommendations: Hazy IPA, IPAs, Pale Ale, Session IPA
- Usage: Aroma, Late Kettle Addition
Sequoia™ Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acid: 9-12%
- Beta Acid: 3.5-5.5%
- Co-Humulone as % of Alpha: 28-32%
- Total Oil mL/100g: 1.5-2.5
- Myrcene: 55-65%
- Caryophyllene: 5 – 9%
- Farnesene: 12-20%
- Geraniol: 1-3%
- Linalool: 0.5-2%