The fluted roller upgrade is combatable old millmaster mill frames that used knurled rollers.
- 130mm (5″approx.) precision machined rollers
- 39mm (1 1/2″) diameter rollers
- 420 Hardened Stainless Steel Rollers as Standard high corrosion and wear resistance
- asymmetrical saw-tooth fluted rollers provide a cutting on cutting crush as used in high end commercial mill rollers
- flutes are angled to provide additional strength, durability and wear resistance
- cutting on cutting action reduced excess flour production and reduces husk damage to improving launtering.
- made from heat treated 420 Stainless Steel for a long service life