100% pure malt extract made from 65% Malted Wheat, 35% Malted Barley, and water. Can be used in the production of extract wheat beers, and in the productions of all grain beers to adjust color, flavor, and gravity of wheat and other styles of beers
Advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
- Adds wheat characteristics without the added inventory of bags of grain, additional handling and processing, etc.
- Adds wheat character without slowing the lauter
- Save time o Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Improve body and head retention
Briess Malt & Ingredients Co. is the only vertically integrated company in North America. That means we make our pure malt extracts from our own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance.